If you have an approved terms account with Fast Eddie Clothing Company, your Credit Terms are 30 days net (from the date of Invoice). For accounts with an outstanding balance of more than 60 days (from the date of Invoice) your account is automatically placed “On hold” until the account is brought into line with our Terms. You can still place orders; however no product can ship until the “On Hold” status is removed. We will be pleased to help resolve any queries in your account. Please contact email@example.com or call Dawn Penny at 1 905 642 1010 Ext 316.
Invoices are always sent with our product, along with monthly statements being e-mailed to the appropriate contacts on the 1st of every month. If you receive product, but no invoice, please contact Dawn Penny as soon as possible.
Returns and Claims – Fast Eddie Clothing Company
- We will repair or replace free of charge any article that proves defective in workmanship or material when subjected to fair treatment. This guarantee lasts for three months from the date of sale. The date of sale is either a) the date we sold it to you or b) the date that you sold the product. Proof of sale will be required for any item returned.
- We retain the right to be the sole judge in the manner of goods returned because they are defective or because they appear not to have normal wear and service.
- We will pay freight for goods that prove defective or are a result of an error on the part of Fast Eddie Clothing Company.
- Any product returns are under the sole discretion of Fast Eddie Clothing Company and may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Requirements for Returns
Except for Guarantee Claims, no product will be accepted under any circumstances after 30 days from the date of invoice. Such item returns are under the sole discretion of Fast Eddie Clothing Company.
- No returns will be accepted without a Fast Eddie Return Authorization Number. *A Return Authorization # can be obtained by calling Fast Eddie Clothing Company Customer Service.
- All items returned must be clean and in its original packaging.
- Product must be returned via ground or product and freight charges may be denied.
- The Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- A copy of the original invoice must be sent with the product.
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receiving our Return Authorization Number.
- All garments being returned for repair must be washed or dry-cleaned or the repair will not be done.
- All garments being returned for repair must have the necessary repair clearly identified.
- Custom orders are not returnable
- Short shipments must be called in within 5 days of receiving the product.
Auto Racing/Motorcycle Item Return Additional Guarantees & Requirements
- All products are warranted to be free from all defects in material and workmanship when used accordingly to the manufacturer’s instructions. Warranty does not include damage to the product as a result of misuse, abuse of the product, or normal wear and tear. Fast Eddie Clothing Company will supply a replacement at its sole discretion.
- Any approved safety equipment return must have a Return Authorization Number associated with it and must be returned within 7 days of the RA being issued.
- All returns must be in its original packaging/box and be undamaged and unworn. Fast Eddie Clothing Company retains sole discretion in evaluation of products for return.
- Special Orders or Custom fit items are non- returnable.
- Purchaser assumes responsibility for shipping costs to Fast Eddie Clothing Company.
In our continued efforts to improve customer service, we will add to existing orders up to 24 hours after receipt. Orders received after this timeframe will be treated as new orders and shipped accordingly.
For prompt processing please contact:
ast Eddie Clothing Company
19 Anderson Blvd., Uxbridge, Ontario L9P 0C7
Call: (905) 642-1010 Toll Free: (800) 383-4940 Fax: (905) 642-1011 Toll Free: (800) 830-2460